Thursday, July 14, 2011

consistency -where did you go?


Wow, all those posts at the begining of the year about how I was gonna be consistent, and here it's been months since I've posted, no new pictures have been taken, so nothing new has been added to the shop... well, I guess I've been consistent in procrastinating!
I have been working on learning new techniques and more about beading and jewelry. I have kept my house in decent condition, and my boys are growing up and becoming more mature, so I
guess I haven't completely failed.
So - New commitment - I am going to check my finances, and work hard at saving enough money to have Jesse Callahan Photography take photos of my items, so that I have great pictures to post in my studio. I am going to continue to learn more, and create more.
Someone - please - hold me accountable to this! (Maybe I should call Amy and see if she will keep me on the ball.)
Well, thanks to those of you who take the time to read, Pray for my consistency.

No comments:

Post a Comment